Saturday 28 November 2009

Another UFO bites the dust



I'm on a roll, another UFO completed ! This is a tea light holder that I started in a CI workshop a while back. When I got it home I realised that I had put the stampboard squares on too low and I couldn't get my German scrap edge on the bottom typical! So I needed to adapt it by adding wooden beads as feet. I had meant this to be a Christmas present but I like it so much it's staying on my windowsill. Do you find yourself being unable to part with things you've made?
Oh well I'm sure she'll be happy with the gift voucher.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely tealight holder Janet! The lace edging finishes it beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely holder you have crafted there Janet, I sometimes keep what I had made and intended for someone else.......what's the harm in that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loads of stuff I have started and not finished .

    Great tea light :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the time! Sometimes I make another version to give away instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Janet - really lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tealight box..I am the same but I try and make 2 so keep one for myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I always think things look extra-lovely with little feet. And yes - I'm very much a victim of the 'can't give it away' curse, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.