Friday 2 April 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Every year I decorate the bunch of twigs that stand in my hall with some Easter egg decorations that I got from Paperchase years ago. This year I spotted these gorgeous knitted eggs on the John Lewis site. My friend Irene happily popped into her local JL(nearest one to me... 40 miles). I know you knitters out there will be muttering "you could knit them yourself". but I can't!! But next year I'm going to have a go at making these beauties I spotted on my friend Jo's blog.






Enjoy yourself over the holidays and remember you can't eat too much chocolate

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! I do like the knitted eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I've just signed up as a follower - think it was you who gave me the envie for Jo at Harrogate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean you don't do knitting!..........a project for Glue&Stick?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.