Thursday 9 December 2010

The best dressed mints in town

Thanks to an idea on Helen's blog I'll be serving the best dressed mints in town this Christmas.

This was so easy, just punch two scallop circles big enough to cover your mints, stick to either side of the said mint (leave the mints wrapped doh) and top with an appropriate circle stamp. These are from LOTV. You could thread ribbon between the scallops and hang them from your tree.

These would be nice for a special birthday or a wedding favour.
Thanks Helen

4 comments:

  1. I think I'll be making some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Very festive and super easy, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat! thanks for sharing this idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posh mints indeed, great little idea :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.