Monday 3 January 2011

Happy 2011


Happy 2011 everyone. Do you start the year with a load of good intentions well so do I and do you keep them ? No neither do I but each year I start off convincing myself that this is the year that I will  a) go to the gym more often, b) stop eating so much chocolate c) use the stash I have before buying more. But what would our world be like if we didn't have hope. So yet again I'm going to hope that I can keep to it. In the meantime this is a busy time for me with lots of Birthdays this month and a wedding anniversay (mine 25 years.... wow that makes me feel very old) so I've made a start. here's a card for my great nephew (now I feeling even older) who is 11 today. Happy Birthday Alex.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Janet.

    Love this card. Just right for an 11 year old boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year!... got your walking boots ready?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Janet! I've just made one for my 12 yr old nephew! Wish I'd seen this first! Lol!
    Happy new year!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card and I'm sure Alex will love it! The muted red and blues are really gorgeous. Well I'm with you on the resolutions thing and I've already broken all those you've mentioned above, stash....today, chocolate....ever since Christmas and gym, well actually I don't go to a gym :D. I thought about the stash seriously and well, what can I say ............... enjoy your week. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.