Tuesday 19 July 2011

Don't you just hate the thought...

of having to make mens cards!I know I do, but needs must and a few weeks ago I had to prepare a load of samples for a class I was teaching. If they're not into golf, football or fishing the you really have to think hard. Here's a few ideas I came up with including one for the fisherman.
 My trusty Crafty Individuals ship stamp along with an antinque map ,sorry don't know the manufacturer.
Love these clocks, the stamp is a Craft Stamper freebie and the embossing folder is one of Sir Tims. I've dragged Distress ink (Weathered wood) to colour the background . The embellishments are eyelets ....do you remember those? A bit out of fashion now but I've got tons of them.

  This one's a cutie which I don't usually do but this LOTV stamp is gorgeous. I've coloured the image with my Distress Inks.
Now after all that thinking I need.........................chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine cards. I agree with you men can be a nightmare to make for or just a nightmare lol. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chocolate left?

    I don't make cards for men anymore cos they don't appreciate them like us ladies. However, I've got to say that these are a great selection, Janet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.