Monday 14 May 2012

First try at jewellery making

This month's glue and stick project was a necklace. Not your pretty delicate sort more chunky steampunky kind of thing. I really enjoyed making this and to be honest it's not finished(nothing new there). I think it will live on my window sill and I'll continue to add to it when I find some more bits and bobs.
 I've used cut down rulers, jigsaw pieces, mini dominoes, broken earings
The centre piece is a silver badge with a shrink plastic clock face
Stamp board square with a Crafty Individuals image.
A chipboard heart made by sticking several chipboard hearts together to get a really chunky heart.
As you can see plenty of spaces for me to fill.

5 comments:

  1. It looks fab, a great place to add those best bits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful necklace, I hope you are pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love this creation - wish my first piece of jewellery looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An insight on the workshop at jewellery making for people at large. An informative post for the taking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.