Sunday 7 June 2009

First Post

Hi I've finally done it after lots of dilly dallying I've started this blog. I'm not sure where it will lead but I hope that I'll link up with lots of like minded crafters who will inspire me.

I've been crafting for about 5 years after doing a card making taster session at my local college. One go and I was hooked how easy was that! Now my spare room is filled to the ceiling with crafting stash. I think I need to craft until I'm 101 to make a dent in the stuff I've got never mind the stash I've yet to buy! watch this space as I'm about to load some pics fingers crossed.

Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your new blog hun, i see your slowly finding your feet, you'll be a pro in no time :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Well Done and welcome to blogland xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.