Friday 22 January 2010

First Crafty Individuals class of 2010



Thank goodness we were back at Jeans on Thursday I was begining to fret. She has brought out some lovely new stamps and I just had to have this set of quaint cottages. They are of a little seaside village close to us here in the North East. It's a very pretty village at the base of a very very steep hill. One time it was a thriving village but now all the cottages are owned by holidaymakers. I've coloured this image with Inktense pencils but I think they will look equally good chalked.

7 comments:

  1. lovely card - I like the nice soft colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Robin Hoods Bay? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!! Love the whole collage feel you have created!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Love the image & my favourite BG paper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Janet. Love the soft colours and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lovin' this card...the flower is so pretty and I love the folded corner! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog....made my day:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.