Sunday 5 February 2012

Back to my roots

I don't do this often enough...getting inky. I love making my own backgrounds but I'm usually in a rush and just reach out for a 6x6 pad of paper. But this time I spent a while brayering Distress ink onto white card until ......it was white no longer. Then I've overstamped with a range of stamps, Tim Holtz and Crafty Individuals. The card is grandly called a Tri Fold Cascade.  It took a bit of time to make but I'm really pleased with the result.

Thanks for dropping by.


5 comments:

  1. That's one complicated card.....is it on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be pleased - it's a fabulous card. Does look very complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card! Looks quite tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it took you a while to make I can't imagine how long (and how many swaear words I would mutter under my breath)it would take me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I can guess how long it took but worth every minute, it's just wonderful :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.