Wednesday 15 February 2012

Oh boy

Like many of you I struggle with men/boys cards but this one came to me in a flash. It was inspired by Joanne's article in the Craft Stamper. She made some lovely tent cards with a hidden messsage. It was the tent shape that got me thinking. I've made tent cards before but I've always stuck the concertina base inside the card. I didn't see that you could use the fold that was already on your card to form the concertina. Strange how people see things that you miss but that's what's so good about crafting. Someone (not usually me!) is always thinking outside the box. Anyway I had a go at this quicker method and made this.
 Colouring courtesy of my Distress Inks.
Then I thought I'd have a go at making one with a pull out message but I forgot to photo the message so you will just have to believe me when I say the butterfly pulls up and says "with love" .....honest.
And then another
and another
and then I stopped otherwise I would have a campsite full!!

3 comments:

  1. What great cards - especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cards are fab! love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW when you're inspired you really go for it, I love these cards, well done!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.