Monday 5 March 2012

A Sister is a special person

Especially mine. Our Mum died over 40 years ago and my sister has been like a mother to me.
She's the one who always sees the bright side of things. She's always ready for a shopping day or a cup of coffee (and cake) Sh e's lent me her car, her home and the odd £10 note lol. She often tells me how excited she was when I was born as she had two brothers and she wanted a sister. She's always there for me. So when it's a special persons birthday you need a special card and here's mine.
Happy Birthday Margaret my special sister.

3 comments:

  1. You'll set me off if I'm not careful [and I'm at work!] This is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, The card is lovely, Your sister sounds lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I'm sure your sister will be over the moon with it. Lottyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.