Saturday 21 July 2012

Tap Tap

At a Crafty Individuals workshop recently we were messing about with TAP or transfer artist paper. You stamp your image onto the paper colour in with your preferred colouring medium and then iron your image onto fabric. Now this is the sort of of ironing I enjoy lol.
                                                       a little gift bag
                                            a matching card
 The backgrounds were made by sticking strips of patterned paper onto a piece of card, spritzed with inks and then calmed down with a white spray.



I tried out the Distress Markers. now those of you who follow my ramblings know that I'm not a confident colourer but I'm going to eat my words and say...........................................I LOVE THEM!!! and yes I've bought them. 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects Jan !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont make me buy those markers too!
    Gorgeous projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely items. Who wouldn't like to receive a gift in that little bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, really glad I stumbled upon your page today. I came over from Julie Kirks comments because you said you were in the area..i.e. Teesside. I am too so clicked on your name to see your blog. You have been very busy making beautiful creations. I've yet to come across anyone in Teesside apart from Jean Hardy who's into arty craftyness as much as we are. Well I've become your newest follower to see what gorgeousness you come up with next. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.