Saturday 7 July 2012

Show me the pictures

Sometimes when I'm flicking through my reading list I just want to see the pictures. I don't mean that the accompanying stories aren't interesting or well written it's just that ...... I just want to look at the pictures. So here's my pictures. You're clever you'll be able to work out how I made them and if not email me.
                                                            Vintage pocket card
                                                       Father's Day step card
                                                                   another
                                                   Free standing pop up card
                                                                    sandwich card
                                                               Tealight card
                                                                      inside
Hope you enjoyed the picture show. Thanks for popping by.

7 comments:

  1. Love the cowboy card... Do I know how to do that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection, I love the tealight card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set of designs Jan !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have been so busy!All lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are fab and so different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they are lovely, you have been busy.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab!I love that they're all different and all manage to stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.