Wednesday 5 August 2009

Bonny Buttons











This week I couldn't resist the temptation to pop into a local craft shop, the owner a lovely lady called Grace who stocks a wide range of crafty things, not all in my style. However in amongst the ribbons I spotted these lovely sequin/looped buttons. She admitted she had fallen in love with them but hadn't the faintest idea what to do with them. To me they shouted flower centers so we sat down and played a while and of course I bought some. They were rather pricey so I just got 25cms. So I made up some samples and gave them to Grace to display in the shop. I don't know about you but I love to see samples so that it gives me ideas how to use the stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I don't know which I love the best, I love the subltle one with the green tones but the flowers are gorgeous on both. Hmm decisions - I LOVE THEM BOTH!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.