Thursday 27 August 2009

Sundays Stampers Challenge Dream







Dream is one of my favourite words and this is one of my all time favourite cards that I made at Crafty Individuals. It's got pride of place on my craft shelf as I love looking at all the different elements. I've used a brayer to create the background and masked off a circle to make the sun. Flowers were coloured in with a white pen.
This challenge is over on Hels blog pop over and join in it's sooo easy
Thanks for dropping by.
Stamps- all CI
Inks- Distress inks, spiced marmalade, peeled paint, shabby shutters.
White pen

7 comments:

  1. WOW WEE - what a work of art- so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Janet, can see why you're so pleased with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful ... I would be pleased too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Janet. No wonder you have it on show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow !!! this is STUNNING !!!
    isaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. The colours you have used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.