Monday 27 May 2013

This week I'm loving

pink shoes....



I spotted these cuties on the Clarks site and just fell in love. My days of strutting my stuff on high heels is well and truly over. I need comfort now but I still love colour. 




If you look closely at the photo the only size out of stock is.... yep mine 6 1/2. So I watched the site, two weeks later  still no sign of my size. So what's a girl to do? I needed those shoes.

Then the nice lady at Customer Services told me that a store about 20 miles away had a pair. So I hot footed it up North and I was united with my love.

Look


how could you not love them. I love them so much they're coming to Australia with me.

Have you ever had to follow a must have?

ps I bought another pair (different but nice Well you can't have too many pairs of shoes... can you?   


Plus whatever my weight they always fit!

3 comments:

  1. I bought the 2nd pair too must be getting old shopping in clarks for comfort haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many shoes.....love the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink ones are fab Jan !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.