Thursday 13 June 2013

It's a wrap

 This card and wrap was made at a Crafty Individuals workshop. I really enjoy Jean's classes as there is plenty of scope to do your own thing.
I've used one of the new stamps and gone with a seaside theme.
The covers have been sponged with Distress ink through one of my all time favourite stencils... sequin waste 
 
(do you have rolls of this stuff in your drawer too?)
I finished with a couple of tags.
The card and wrap are held closed with a paper band.



 

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing; I really love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan I love this. ,I.bought that stamp and must ink it up. One of these days I might make a class with Jean.

    Sequin waste i have a piece with stars and I love it but I covet that one, pray tell where i can buy some

    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.