Monday 10 June 2013

This week I'm loving....

My Lions tour kit.

Here it is already to be packed only 2 days to go before I set off. I'm not going directly to Brisbane unfortunately I have a 10 hour wait in Taipei( that's the draw back of using air miles). I've got a room booked inside the airport so at least I can have a sleep and a shower before my next flight. I'm not sure what to expect in Taipei. You  can follow our tour down under here

So keep your eyes peeled I'll be the one wearing red with my favourite England top hat. 
Smoggy on Tour I hear you ask yourself? WEll I'm from Middlesbrough, once the home of heavy industry, steel works and chemical factories and it was said that the town was crowned with a blanket of smog...hence smoggies. You'll be glad to hear that our air is clean now as our industries have been eroded. But once a smoggy always a smoggy.

Off to pack the rest of my things now.

   

3 comments:

  1. I bet you cant wait. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. I did wonder if thats were the term Smoggy came from

    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.